Visiting Bass Hill
Visitors to Bass Hill are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and bars. Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 16.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bass Hill
Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bondi Beach and Circular Quay.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Gardenia Motor Inn - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bass Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Bass Hill gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F