Visiting Aspen Snowmass
Those traveling to Aspen Snowmass are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights in the city include Snowmass Mountain, Aspen Mountain, and Aspen Highlands.
- There are 398 hotels and other accommodations in Aspen Snowmass
- The closest major airport is in Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County) 4.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) 50.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aspen Snowmass
Top places to visit in the city include Snowmass Mountain, Aspen Mountain, and Aspen Highlands. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Buttermilk Mountain and Aspen Recreation Center.
In Aspen Snowmass, you'll find 398 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Little Nell - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Residences at The Little Nell - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room minibar. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Aspen Snowmass
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Aspen Snowmass gets about 24.88 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°F