Search Carbondale, Colorado Hotels from AU$141
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep. 2020
Visitors to Carbondale are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and live music. Around the area, top sights include Snowmass Mountain, Buttermilk Mountain, and Aspen Highlands.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Carbondale
- The closest major airport is in Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County) 29.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) 51.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Carbondale
The city's hiking trails, mountain views, and riverfront provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Penny Hot Springs. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Redstone Castle and River Valley Ranch Golf Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Carbondale. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Distillery Inn - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Historic Redstone Inn - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Snowmass Mountain, located 14.1 mi (22.8 from the heart of the city, and Aspen Mountain, which is 21.3 mi (34.3 away.
Dressing for Carbondale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 9°F at night
- About 24.88 inches of rain falls on Carbondale each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Carbondale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Carbondale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Carbondale?
What's the best hotel for families in Carbondale?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Carbondale?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Carbondale?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Carbondale?
Recent Reviews in Carbondale
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Carbondale airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Carbondale?
- Where to stay near top Carbondale attractions?
- More accommodation types in Carbondale
- What kind of hotels are in Carbondale?
- Which hotel chains are in Carbondale?
- What are the most popular hotels in Carbondale?
- Are there hotels near Carbondale?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends