Visiting Agoura Hills
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Agoura Hills, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views and shopping. Top sights around the area include J. Paul Getty Museum, Santa Monica Pier, and Venice Beach.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) 31.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP) 35.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Agoura Hills
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Clago's Pond and Peter Strauss Ranch. Additionally, you might want to add The Canyon Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Agoura Hills. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Popular places to see in the area include J. Paul Getty Museum, located 17 mi (27.3 from the city center, and Santa Monica Pier, which is 17.8 mi (28.7 away.
Dressing for Agoura Hills
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Agoura Hills is 15.91 inches
- September and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F