Search Woodland Hills, Los Angeles Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Woodland Hills
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Woodland Hills, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include J. Paul Getty Museum, Santa Monica Pier, and Universal Studios Hollywood®.
- You'll find 1864 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) 22 from the city center
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) 23.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodland Hills
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Promenade Shopping Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Pierce College to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Woodland Hills. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Woodland Hills - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodland Hills - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include J. Paul Getty Museum, located 9.7 mi (15.6 from the city center, and Santa Monica Pier, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 away.
Dressing for Woodland Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- Woodland Hills gets about 12.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F