Search Yosemite National Park, California Hotels from AU$847
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Aug. 2020
Visiting Yosemite National Park
Visitors to Yosemite National Park are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. Top sights in the city include Half Dome, Glacier Point, and Vernal Falls.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Yosemite National Park
- The closest major airport is in Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite) 51.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Mammoth Lakes, CA (MMH-Mammoth Yosemite) 62.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yosemite National Park
The hiking trails and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Half Dome, Glacier Point, and Vernal Falls. Other notable sights to explore include Yosemite Falls and El Capitan.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Yosemite National Park. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yosemite Scenic Wonders - Wawona Area - Amenities at this 3.5-star cabin include free WiFi and free parking.
- Yosemite West Scenic Wonders Vacation Rentals - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and location at this cabin. Amenities at this 3.5-star cabin include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Mariposa Grove, located 16.7 mi (26.9 from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Yosemite National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Yosemite National Park is 36.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Yosemite National Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yosemite National Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Yosemite National Park?
What's the best hotel for couples in Yosemite National Park?
Where's the best place to stay for a winter holiday in Yosemite National Park?
Recent Reviews in Yosemite National Park
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Yosemite National Park airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Yosemite National Park?
- Where to stay near top Yosemite National Park attractions?
- More accommodation types in Yosemite National Park
- What kind of hotels are in Yosemite National Park?
- Which hotel chains are in Yosemite National Park?
- What are the most popular hotels in Yosemite National Park?
- Are there hotels near Yosemite National Park?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends