Visiting Wisemans Ferry
Visitors can enjoy all that Wisemans Ferry has to offer including the golf courses, riverfront, and cafés. This city's relaxing setting also attracts tourists. In Wisemans Ferry, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wisemans Ferry
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wollemi National Park. In the area, you'll also find Dharug National Park and Jubilee Vineyard Estate.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Retreat at Wisemans - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wisemans Ferry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Wisemans Ferry each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F