Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Westmeadows, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its spas, bars, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Flemington Racecourse.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 3.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 5.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westmeadows
A favorite place to visit in the city is Broadmeadows Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Quality Hotel Melbourne Airport - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Flemington Racecourse, located 7.9 mi (12.7 from the heart of the city, and Melbourne Zoo, which is 8.3 mi (13.4 away.
Dressing for Westmeadows
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 25.79 inches of rain falls on Westmeadows each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 43°F