Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Warnbro has to offer. A top sight in the area is Penguin Island.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 48.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Warnbro
Penguin Island is a notable place to visit in the area.
Getting Around Warnbro
If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Rockingham Warnbro Station.
Dressing for Warnbro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 55°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Warnbro is 0.94 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F