Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Villeneuve-Loubet, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Chateau Grimaldi, Marineland Antibes, and Allianz Riviera.
- You'll find 1120 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nice
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 7.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Villeneuve-Loubet
Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Marina Baie Des Anges is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chateau Grimaldi and Marineland Antibes.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Villeneuve-Loubet. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Velvet - Amenities at this apartment include parking and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel Villa Azur - This 4-star hotel in Villeneuve Loubet Beach features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Perla Riviera - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Allianz Riviera, located 4.9 mi (7.9 from the city center, and Juan-les-Pins Beach, which is 6.2 mi (9.9 away.
Dressing for Villeneuve-Loubet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 20.98 inches of rain falls on Villeneuve-Loubet each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F