Visitors can enjoy all that Villawood has to offer including the bars and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 993 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 18 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Villawood
Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Sydney Opera House are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Circular Quay in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Villawood, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 129 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Villawood Hotel is located in central Villawood. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Villawood can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean rooms.
- Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel is 0.4 mi from the center of Villawood. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Mascot can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is 11.1 mi from central Villawood. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Getting Around Villawood
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sydney Leightonfield Station or Sydney Villawood Station. Villawood may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Villawood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Villawood is 46.77 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F