Visiting St Helens
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in St Helens, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its waterfront.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in St Helens
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 86.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St Helens
The picturesque setting of St Helens Waterfront and Percy Steel Reserve exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cerise Brook Orchard and Family Golf Course and St Helens History and Visitor Information Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in St Helens. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pelican Point Sanctuary - This 3-star vacation home features a golf course, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Sweetwater Villas - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this apartment. This 3.5-star apartment features free parking, 24-hour room service, and laundry facilities.
- Homelea Accommodation - This 4-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for St Helens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on St Helens each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 37°F