Visiting Binalong Bay
Visitors can enjoy all that Binalong Bay has to offer including the beaches and parks. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. In Binalong Bay, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Binalong Bay
The city's natural beauty is on display at Binalong Bay, Dora Point Beach, and Bay of Fires. You'll also find St Helens Point and Peron Dunes in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bed in the Treetops Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
Dressing for Binalong Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Binalong Bay each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 37°F