Search Bicheno, Tasmania Hotels from AU$99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Feb. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Jan. 2020
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Bicheno, which is also known for its local tours and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its aquarium. In Bicheno, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bicheno
Attractions like Bicheno Penguin Tours and East Coast Natureworld are fun for everyone, not just kids. The beaches and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Whalers Lookout and Freycinet National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bicheno's Motorcycle Museum & Restoration and Bicheno Blowhole.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bicheno. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Anchlia Waterfront Cottages - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bicheno's A+ Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable beds at this apartment. Amenities at this 3.5-star apartment include free parking and laundry facilities.
- Tidelines of Bicheno - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with in-room LCD TVs. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Bicheno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Bicheno gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bicheno?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bicheno, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Bicheno?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bicheno?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Bicheno?
Recent Reviews in Bicheno
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bicheno airport?
- Where to stay near top Bicheno attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bicheno
- What kind of hotels are in Bicheno?
- Which hotel chains are in Bicheno?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bicheno?
- Are there hotels near Bicheno?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends