- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Kellraine Holiday Units
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Villa, 3 Bedrooms
3 Bedroom Villa for 8 People
About this area
Kellraine Holiday Units is located in St Helens. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Binalong Bay and Bay of Fires. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- St Helens Waterfront - 13 min walk
- St Helens History and Visitor Information Centre - 13 min walk
- Suncoast Gallery - 17 min walk
- Percy Steel Reserve - 20 min walk
- Cerise Brook Orchard and Family Golf Course - 9 min drive
About this property
Kellraine Holiday Units
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Comfortable stay with basic amenities.
Comfortable stay just out of town in St Helen's. We were lucky enough to have a more updated unit at the end of the complex which was quieter. Walls between rooms are quite thin so you can hear some of what happens next door....but bed was comfortable. Location is good as it provides easy access out to Bay of Fires or into St Helen's itself. We got invaded by bugs one night as the flyscreen didn't fully connect, but manager is aware and was going to fix.