Visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views in Squamish, which is also known for its ski areas and breweries. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. In Squamish, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Squamish
The hiking trails and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Squamish Estuary and Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Whistle Punk Hollow Adventure Golf and Squamish Adventure Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Squamish. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Squamish - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Howe Sound Inn & Brewing Company - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and central location.
Dressing for Squamish
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Squamish is 1.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 31°F