Search Whistler, British Columbia Hotels from AU$127
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Whistler give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and fun sporting events. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its lakeside. A top sight in the city is Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort. In Whistler, there are 367 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Whistler
The mountain views, hiking trails, and lakeside highlight the city's natural beauty, and Rainbow Trail, Nita Lake, and Alpha Lake Park are worth a visit. Skiing, biking, and snowboarding are top activities, while sights to visit include Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, The Range, and Harmony Lake Trail. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Whistler Village Gondola and Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola.
In Whistler, there are 367 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- First Tracks Lodge - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star condo in Whistler Creekside can enjoy access to the ski slopes and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort in Whistler Village features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Blackcomb can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Getting Around Whistler
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Whistler Station. Whistler might not have as many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Whistler
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Whistler gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Whistler?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Whistler, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Whistler?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Whistler?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Whistler?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Whistler?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Whistler?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Whistler?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Whistler?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Whistler?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Whistler?
Recent Reviews in Whistler
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Whistler airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Whistler?
- Where to stay near top Whistler attractions?
- More accommodation types in Whistler
- What kind of hotels are in Whistler?
- Which hotel chains are in Whistler?
- What are the most popular hotels in Whistler?
- Are there hotels near Whistler?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends