Overview of Rosedale On Robson Suite Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Corner
Deluxe Suite, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located near the beach, Rosedale On Robson Suite Hotel is in Vancouver's Yaletown neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Travelling with kids? Make time for Vancouver Aquarium, or head to an event or a match at BC Place Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Granville Street - 5 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 5 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 6 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 7 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 7 min walk
- Stadium-Chinatown Station - 7 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 16 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Original Joe's — 1 min walk
- Milltown Bar & Grill - 14 min drive
- Shanghai Wonderful Restaurant - 15 min drive
- Boson Coffee - 15 min drive
- Pier 73 - 15 min drive
About this property
Rosedale On Robson Suite Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 125.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice quiet location. Close to sporting events. Plenty of restaurant options nearby