- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Robson Street
- 2 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- 8 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 10 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, Carmana Plaza is in the city centre and near a metro station. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Vancouver Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Robson Street - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Granville Street - 8 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 10 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 13 min walk
- Burrard Station - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 16 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 20.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Carmana Plaza Hotel Vancouver
- Carmana Plaza Hotel
- Carmana Plaza Vancouver
- Carmana Plaza
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Perfect for our stay. Provided a living space with separate bedroom, living room/dining room and full kitchen and was directly opposite a grocery shop. It was in a great location by coal harbour with plenty of shops and amenities close by, we were able to walk to nearly everything we wanted to see and do. Would stay here again.