Overview of Pan Pacific Vancouver
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Harbour View
Panoramic Room, Harbour View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Pacific Club, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed , City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View
Pacific Club, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View
Pacific Club, Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, City View
Pacific Club, Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
About this area
Located near the beach, Pan Pacific Vancouver is in Coal Harbour neighbourhood and is connected to the convention centre. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Arena or BC Place Stadium. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Canada Place - 1 min walk
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 1 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 12 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 13 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 4 min walk
- Waterfront Metro Station - 4 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Oceans 999 — 1 min walk
- Coal Harbour Bar — 1 min walk
- Milltown Bar & Grill - 15 min drive
About this property
Pan Pacific Vancouver
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 38 for adults and CAD 19 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, great view from hotel. Clean room and big tv.