Travelers to Springvale will find plenty to explore and enjoy. St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Chadstone Shopping Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 33.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 40.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Springvale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sandown Racecourse. Additionally, in the area you'll find St. Kilda Beach and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
As you start planning your visit to Springvale, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 178 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are a few places to stay in the region:
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank is 13.5 mi from central Springvale. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Southbank can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour business center, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its dining options and proximity to public transit.
- Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne is 13.7 mi from the center of Springvale. This 4.5-star hotel in Melbourne features a restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar. Our customers like its convenient parking and proximity to public transit.
- Great Southern Hotel Melbourne is located 14 mi from the heart of Springvale. This 4-star hotel in Melbourne features a restaurant, parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and central location.
Top places to see outside the city include Chadstone Shopping Mall, located 5.7 mi (9.2 from the city center, and Caulfield Racecourse, which is 7.9 mi (12.7 away.
Getting Around Springvale
Make your way to Springvale Station to catch metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Springvale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Springvale gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F