Visiting Spring Hill
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Spring Hill, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and abundant cafés. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its riverfront. Top sights around the area include Roma Street Parkland, Queen Street Mall, and Suncorp Stadium.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 12.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spring Hill
The city is notable for landmarks like St. Paul's Presbyterian Church, Spiritual Church of Brisbane, and City Tabernacle Baptist Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are St. Andrews Lutheran Church and Cathedral Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Spring Hill. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The New Inchcolm Hotel & Suites - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brisbane Central Business District can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Art Series - The Johnson - Our customers like the bar and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brisbane Central Business District can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- One Thornbury Boutique B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast in Brisbane Central Business District features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit around the area include Roma Street Parkland, located 0.5 mi (0.8 from the heart of the city, and Queen Street Mall, which is 0.7 mi (1.1 away.
Dressing for Spring Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Spring Hill each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 50°F