Visitors to Shellharbour are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, waterfront, and shopping.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Shellharbour
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional) 7.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shellharbour
Places to visit in the larger region include Links Shell Cove Golf Course, Stocklands Shellharbour, and Croom Regional Sporting Complex. In the area, you'll also find Historical Aircraft Restoration Society Museum and Port Kembla Golf Club.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Shellharbour Village Motel - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Shellharbour
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 58°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Shellharbour gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and December are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 44°F