Those visiting Seppeltsfield are sure to enjoy all the features offered. This city attracts tourists with its rural and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Seppeltsfield
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 60.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seppeltsfield
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hentley Farm and Seppeltsfield. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 2 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Seppeltsfield.
- The Lodge Country House - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests have access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Seppelts View Cabins - Amenities at this 3.5-star cabin include free parking and private spa tubs. Our customers love its quiet location.
Dressing for Seppeltsfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Seppeltsfield gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 84°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 37°F