Visitors to Lyndoch are sure to enjoy the gardens, wineries, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Lyndoch
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 50 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lyndoch
Wine tasting is a top activity, and Barossa Chateau is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Tanunda Pines Golf Club and Jacob's Creek Vineyards.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lyndoch. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Barossa Pavilions - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with a private spa tub.
- Barossa Shiraz Estate - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Abbotsford Country House - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private patio. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Lyndoch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Lyndoch gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F