Visiting Rowland Flat
Visitors are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants in Rowland Flat. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming ambiance. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 55.1 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rowland Flat
Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while Jacob's Creek Vineyards and Tanunda Pines Golf Club are sights to visit.
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rowland Flat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rowland Flat is 14.53 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 37°F