- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Barossa Bowland
- 2 min drive
- Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
- 5 min drive
- Peter Lehmann
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Barossa House is located in Tanunda. Barossa Bowland and Barossa Visitor Centre are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Barossa Farmers Market and JamFactory. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Barossa Bowland - 2 min drive
- Whistler Wines - 2 min drive
- Elderton Wines - 3 min drive
- Maggie Beer's Farm Shop - 5 min drive
- Peter Lehmann - 6 min drive
- Tanunda Station - 5 min drive
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 64 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 30 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Barossa House B&B Tanunda
- Barossa House B&B
- Barossa House Tanunda
- Barossa House
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best place to stay in Barossa Valley
I booked one night here and then a second. I knew I would not find a better “home base” in Barossa Valley. Exceptionally kind and friendly without being obtrusive. Very knowledgeable about the area and super helpful in making sure each guest had a relaxed and fun experience. Lovely breakfast too!