Visitors can enjoy all that Nuriootpa has to offer including the wineries, breweries, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its churches.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Nuriootpa
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 67 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuriootpa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maggie Beer's Farm Shop. Additionally, you'll find Rolf Binder Wines and Whistler Wines in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Nuriootpa. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Barossa Tourist Park - This 4-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Barossa Gateway Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Nuriootpa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Nuriootpa is 14.53 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F