Visitors to Kapunda are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 76.1 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kapunda
Places to visit in the larger region include Barossa Brewing Company, Seppeltsfield, and Hentley Farm. In the area, you'll also find Maggie Beer's Farm Shop and Whistler Wines.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Kapunda Tourist Park - With a stay at this 3-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kapunda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Kapunda gets about 14.53 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F