Holidays in Adelaide
Adelaide Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Adelaide hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Adelaide trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top Adelaide Flight & Hotel Packages
Where to stay in Adelaide
Enjoy the delights of the ocean, a pretty coastline, heritage architecture and a fun-filled amusement park at this charming beach resort on the edge of Adelaide.
Adelaide Central Business District
4/5Very Good!(3,920 area reviews)
Adelaide’s inner sanctum is a treasure-trove of heritage buildings, cafés, bars, green spaces and seasonal festivals.
Dust off your dirndl and get a little taste of Europe in Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest remaining German settlement.
Enjoy watersports, visit historical buildings, explore a shipwreck and go on wine-tasting tours in one of South Australia's oldest wine regions.
Visit a beachside suburb of Adelaide that offers plenty of watersports action, maritime history, countryside exploration and beautiful sea views.
Top hotels in Adelaide
Reviewed on 21 Feb. 2021
Reviewed on 1 Feb. 2021
Reviewed on 4 Feb. 2021
Top activities in Adelaide
Adelaide Beach Holiday
There's nothing more relaxing than an Adelaide holiday. Whether you're sipping on delicious cocktails at a local bar or reading your favourite magazine by the ocean's edge, your trip to Adelaide is the perfect time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many travellers choose to stay near Glenelg Beach, located just 11 kilometres from the city centre. However, you'll also discover an excellent range of Adelaide holiday deals close to Henley Beach and Brighton Beach, two other well-liked nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Adelaide
- Listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Adelaide beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Private holiday homes are also popular with many travellers to these parts. Luxe Haus and Casavino Luxury Villas are examples of what you can expect from this accommodation style.
- Don't like constantly reaching for your wallet while on holiday? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Adelaide are the perfect remedy.
- Want to know what Adelaide has to offer? It's hard to go past insider knowledge. As soon as you arrive, chat to one or two of the 1 225 200 people who live here. Check out our handy Adelaide things to do page, too.
- Rundle Mall is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our Adelaide holiday deals.