Visitors to Angaston are sure to enjoy the wineries and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and spas.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Angaston
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL) 65.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Angaston
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Barossa Farmers Market is a favorite for retail therapy. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Yalumba Wines is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Mengler Hill Lookout and Bethany Wines.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Angaston. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Acorn & Walnut Cottages - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Country Pleasures Bed and Breakfast - This 4-star cottage features free breakfast, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Collingrove Homestead - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Angaston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 14.53 inches of rain falls on Angaston each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 38°F