Visitors can enjoy all that Sawtell has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 160 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Coffs Harbour
- The closest major airport is in Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS) 5.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sawtell
A favorite place to visit in the city is Boambee Beach. Additionally, you'll find Coffs Harbour Butterfly House and Bonville Golf Resort in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Sawtell Beach Holiday Park - This 2-star campground features a golf course, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Sawtell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 58.19 inches of rain falls on Sawtell each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F