Search Rottnest Island, Perth Hotels from AU$112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Rottnest Island
Visitors to Rottnest Island are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Top sights around the area include City Beach and Cottesloe Beach.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 43.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rottnest Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Geordie Bay, Porpoise Bay, and Salmon Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Oliver Hill Battery and Rottnest Island Salt Lakes.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Rottnest - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Popular places to see outside the city include City Beach, located 14.9 mi (24.1 from the heart of the city, and Cottesloe Beach, which is 14 mi (22.6 away.
Getting Around Rottnest Island
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Rottnest Island is a breeze. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Oliver Hill Station or Settlement Station. You can find out about your options for water transportation at the local marina.
Dressing for Rottnest Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rottnest Island is 24.37 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 54°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Rottnest Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Rottnest Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Rottnest Island
- What kind of hotels are in Rottnest Island?
- Which hotel chains are in Rottnest Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Rottnest Island?
- Are there hotels near Rottnest Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends