Visitors to Rosebud are sure to enjoy the golf courses and hot springs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, wineries, and spas. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Rosebud
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 52.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 69.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosebud
Golfing is a top activity, and Rosebud Country Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find London Bridge in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rosebud. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairways Resort - This 4-star motel features a golf course, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Admiral Motor Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Rosebud
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 53°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 10.94 inches of rain falls on Rosebud each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 44°F