Visitors to Rockingham are sure to enjoy the bars and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Penguin Island.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 44 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rockingham
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Churchill Park, Rockingham Beach, and Palm Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rockingham Shopping Centre and Mangles Bay.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rockingham. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Anchorage Guest House - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Quest Rockingham - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ocean Clipper Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Penguin Island, located 2.6 mi (4.2 from the city center.
Dressing for Rockingham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Rockingham each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F