Visitors to Ringwood are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, golf courses, and art. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Doncaster Shopping Centre.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 31 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 37.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ringwood
A couple of favorite places to visit are Railway Ride Bike Path and Ringwood Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ringwood. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ringwood Royale - This 4.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a car service.
- Sage Melbourne Ringwood - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Ringwood Lake Inn - Amenities in this 3.5-star motel room include a minibar and a coffee maker.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Doncaster Shopping Centre, located 6.1 mi (9.9 from the heart of the city, and Dandenong Ranges National Park, which is 7.2 mi (11.6 away.
Getting Around Ringwood
Make your way to Ringwood Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Ringwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Ringwood gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F