Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Providenciales, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Turtle Cove and Grace Bay Beach.
- There are 225 hotels and other accommodations in Providenciales
- The closest major airport is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) 2.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Providenciales
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Grace Bay Beach, Pelican Beach, and Chalk Sound. Top activities include snorkeling and exploring the coral reef, while Turtle Cove and Coral Gardens Reef are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Our Lady of Divine Providence Church and Cheshire Hall.
In Providenciales, there are 225 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Tuscany on Grace Bay - This 4-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Point Grace - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- The Regent Grand - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Providenciales
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Providenciales gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 68°F