- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Northwest Point National Park
- 7 min walk
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.)
- 19 min drive
- Chalk Sound National Park
- 19 min drive
- Chalk Sound
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Providenciales, Northwest Point Resort is near the airport and on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Turtle Cove, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Grace Bay Beach and Sapodilla Bay.
- Northwest Point National Park - 7 min walk
- Our Lady of Divine Providence Church - 17 min drive
- Cheshire Hall Plantation - 17 min drive
- Chalk Sound National Park - 19 min drive
- Chalk Sound - 22 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Northwest Point Resort
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: USD 50.00 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of USD 20.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Northwest Point Resort
- Northwest Point Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Northwest Point Hotel Providenciales
- Northwest Point Providenciales
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
gorgeous night sky but minimal amenities
This is not a hotel, but rather a vacation rental property with minimal amenities; no cleaning (housekeeping) provided, nor trash collected, and furthermore, no complementary bottles of water nor boxes of tissue boxes the room. If you need cleaning service for the room, you have to pay $50 per day. The management located in Canada is attentive, but at the site, to ask for more toilet paper, you have to wait for the next day when the reception is open. The property is an isolated area in a 30-min drive including 15-min on a dart road. Sand at the breach of the property coarse and waves are choppy with lots of seaweeds, compared to Grace Bay. The night sky is gorgeous, but be aware of lots of bugs. The room is fine; nice wifi and washer/dryer, but no safe box usable. But the bedding—flat foam pillow and hard mattress was very uncomfortable for me. If you do not mind driving on bumpy dart road for 30 mins everyday to get daily necessities and prefer a pool to beach, you may consider this property. If you look for swimming into warm water on the beach and ice water and a clean room waiting for you after a daily excursion during your short vacation out from work, you may check a different property in Grace Bay. One final note; we smelled cigarette/cigar smoking. This island itself has a regulation restricting cigarette smoking, but obviously there were some guests smoke cigarette at the property.