Outdated property on a stunning beach. We had a great stay, but the resort itself is a little lacking in service, decor, dining options, etc. We would return.
- Grace Bay Beach
- 3 min walk
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall
- 17 min walk
- Salt Mills Plaza
- 19 min walk
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Providenciales, Royal West Indies Resort is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Turtle Cove, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Grace Bay Beach and Long Bay Beach.
- Grace Bay Beach - 3 min walk
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall - 17 min walk
- Salt Mills Plaza - 19 min walk
- Leeward Beach - 2 min drive
- Long Bay Beach - 7 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 13 min drive
About this property
Royal West Indies Resort
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 11.99 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal West Indies Resort Providenciales
- Royal West Indies Resort
- Royal West Indies Providenciales
- Royal West Indies
- Royal West Indies Hotel Providenciales
- Royal West Indies Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales