Overview of Royal West Indies Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Condo, 1 Bedroom, Garden View
Condo, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
Studio, Ocean View
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Providenciales, Royal West Indies Resort is on the beach. While the natural beauty of Grace Bay Beach and Long Bay Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Turtle Cove. With scuba diving and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Grace Bay Beach - 3 min walk
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall - 17 min walk
- Salt Mills Plaza - 19 min walk
- Leeward Beach - 2 min drive
- Long Bay Beach - 10 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Royal West Indies Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 11.99 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
The property is beautiful, but the staff was not very helpful, friendly or responsive. They must have a shortage of basic bath towels and wash cloths. I would not spend the money to stay here again.