- Salt Mills Plaza
- 3 min walk
- Grace Bay Beach
- 4 min walk
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall
- 4 min walk
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Providenciales, this condo is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Turtle Cove, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Grace Bay Beach and Long Bay Beach.
- Salt Mills Plaza - 3 min walk
- Grace Bay Beach - 4 min walk
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- The Hole - 8 min drive
- Coral Gardens Reef - 8 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Inn at Grace Bay
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Inn Grace Bay
- Inn At Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Trade Winds Condotel Hotel Providenciales
- Inn Grace Bay Providenciales
- Grace Bay Providenciales
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Amazing location. Quick walk to beach, shorter walk to shops and downtown areas. Ariel was great just as the previous reviews highlight. Coordinated excursions and car rental and cabs for us. Breakfast was a bit meh, but everything else suited our families needs perfectly. Laundry in the United was a huge plus! Definitely recommend to a family who wants away from the all inclusives and do it yourself vacation.