- Our Lady of Divine Providence Church
- 19 min drive
- Northwest Point National Park
- 20 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.)
- 20 min drive
- Chalk Sound
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Providenciales, this holiday home is by the sea. Those looking for an activity can check out Turtle Cove, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Grace Bay Beach and Sapodilla Bay.
- Our Lady of Divine Providence Church - 19 min drive
- Cheshire Hall Plantation - 19 min drive
- Northwest Point National Park - 20 min drive
- Chalk Sound - 23 min drive
- Taylor Bay Beach - 26 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Sea Grape Studios
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 5.0 per cent of room rate
- Pool access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean and decorated nicely. Well maintained. Air Conditioning wasn't working well when we got there but was fixed. Eveything was provided for us. It was nice to have the beach chairs and umbrella. It was a wonderful vacation, quiet area away from hussle snd bustle of downtown. Would highly recommend