- The Regent Village Shopping Mall
- 1 min walk
- Salt Mills Plaza
- 1 min walk
- Grace Bay Beach
- 3 min walk
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Providenciales, The Venetian on Grace Bay is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Turtle Cove, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Grace Bay Beach and Long Bay Beach. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall - 1 min walk
- Salt Mills Plaza - 1 min walk
- Grace Bay Beach - 3 min walk
- The Hole - 7 min drive
- Coral Gardens Reef - 8 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
The Venetian on Grace Bay
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Venetian Grace Bay Condo
- Venetian Grace Bay
- The Venetian On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a condo-style hotel located at the eastern end of the Grace Bay hotels. Right on the beach, well maintained and HUGE! Full kitchen, spacious living areas, and the largest balcony we’ve ever had (which was also enclosed with mosquito mesh so you can sit outside without fear of bites. Also: large bathrooms, full laundry and well-functioning A/C throughout. Free parking, daily cleaning service, decent Wifi. Location: not only right on the beach, but also within walking distance of Provo Golf Club. However, it is a bit further away from the main stretch of restaurants that service tourists staying in Grace Bay - and there are no on-site food options. You’ll have to walk to the few nearby places, drive / bike to the Grace Bay Plazas, or cook for yourself. Service- this was our first visit to Turks and Caicos, but it seemed like service on the entire island in general is lacking compared to North American (or even, other Caribbean locations). Having said that, there is no pushiness and staff are responsive to your needs. Verdict: great place, would definitely stay again.