Overview of Ports of Call Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Garden View
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Pool View
Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Walkout Terrace
Deluxe King Room with Balcony
Deluxe King Room with Walkout Terrace
Luxury Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Family Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Providenciales, Ports of Call Resort is connected to a shopping centre. Provo Conch Farm is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grace Bay Beach and Leeward Beach. Waterskiing, parasailing and windsurfing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
- Grace Bay Beach - 5 min walk
- The Regent Village Shopping Mall - 6 min walk
- Salt Mills Plaza - 8 min walk
- Long Bay Beach - 6 min drive
- The Hole - 6 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Via Veneto -Italian — 1 min walk
- Skull Rock Mexican Cantin — 1 min walk
About this property
Ports of Call Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Very slow check in. Booked rooms with 2 double beds. Charged for extra person.