- Sorrento Beach
- 16 min walk
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- 4 min drive
- Trigg Beach
- 4 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Sunset Place Apartments is located in Marmion. Those looking for an activity can check out Hillarys Boat Harbour, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Scarborough Beach and Sorrento Beach. Perth Zoo and Aquarium of Western Australia are also worth visiting.
- Sorrento Beach - 16 min walk
- Hillarys Boat Harbour - 4 min drive
- Trigg Beach - 4 min drive
- Scarborough Beach - 6 min drive
- Mullaloo Beach - 9 min drive
- Warwick Station - 5 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 27 min drive
About this property
Sunset Place Apartments
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Apartment close to the beach.
The apartment was well appointed, comfortable and located on the second floor. It was modern with a balcony.
Location: Only a five minute drive to the departure point for Rottnest Island. A small local supermarket close by was very convenient.