Visitors to Paddington are sure to enjoy the cafés, shopping, and restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Around the area, top sights include Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 8.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paddington
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Paddington Markets and The Intersection. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Juniper Hall and Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Paddington. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mrs Banks Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Arts Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Sydney Opera House, located 1.9 mi (3.1 from the heart of the city, and Sydney Harbour Bridge, which is 2.3 mi (3.7 away.
Dressing for Paddington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Paddington gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F