Visitors can enjoy all that Overton has to offer including the restaurants, lakeside setting, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. The closest major airport is in Boulder City, NV (BLD-Boulder City Municipal) 66.3 from the city center. The next closest is in Las Vegas, NV (VGT-North Las Vegas) 72.8 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Overton
The picturesque setting of Valley of Fire State Park and Mouse's Tank Trail exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Lost City Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Overton, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park is 45.4 mi from central Overton. This 3-star resort in Las Vegas features 2 outdoor pools, a casino, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Luxor Hotel and Casino is 47.3 mi from the center of Overton. This 3.5-star resort in Las Vegas features a full-service spa, a casino, and 8 restaurants. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino is located 46.2 mi from the heart of Overton. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Las Vegas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Overton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 106°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Overton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 104°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F