Overview of Luxor Hotel and Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Tower One Bedroom Suite
Pyramid Two Queen Room
Pyramid Premium King Room
Pyramid Premium Two Queen Room
Tower Premium King Room
Tower Premium Two Queen Room
Pyramid Premium Corner King Suite
Pyramid Premium Two Queen Suite
Stay Well Pyramid Premium Two Queen Room
Stay Well Pyramid Premium King Room
About this area
On the Strip, Luxor Hotel and Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: MGM Grand Monorail Station is 12 minutes by foot.
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 3 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 7 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 8 min walk
- T-Mobile Arena - 13 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 13 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 12 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Tacos & Tequila - 3 min walk
- Aurora - 3 min walk
- Flight - 3 min walk
- High Bar - 3 min walk
- Johnny Rockets - 4 min walk
About this property
Luxor Hotel and Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests may check-in at the North Lobby for easy access to the Tower Rooms.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 100 lb/45 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 35 for adults, and USD 12 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39.68 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Luxor Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel Casino
- Luxor Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Luxor Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Las Vegas