Search Obuse, Nagano Hotels from AU$58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 17 Aug. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Feb. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Obuse has to offer including the museums, parks, and monuments. This city's rich culture also attracts tourists. Around the area, top sights include Nagano Olympic Stadium, M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena, and Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum. You'll find 364 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nagano.
Sightseeing and Staying in Obuse
Favorite places to visit in the city include Obuse Museum Nakajima Chinami Hall, Machi Tosho Terrasow, and Yamazaki Farm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chisana Kurinoki Art Museum and Kozan Takai Memorial Museum.
Popular places to see in the area include Nagano Olympic Stadium, located 12 mi (19.3 from the city center, and M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena, which is 6.1 mi (9.8 away.
Dressing for Obuse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Obuse is 44.68 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F