Visitors to Oberon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, gardens, and shopping.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Oberon
- The closest major airport is in Bathurst, NSW (BHS) 35.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oberon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Oberon Golf Club. You'll also find Mayfield Garden and Casey's Vineyard in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Highlands Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Oberon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Oberon gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 34°F