Visitors can enjoy all that Nubeena has to offer including the waterfront, spas, and art. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants. The closest major airport is in Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) 35.1 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nubeena
A favorite place to visit in the city is Art at The Point Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Port Arthur Lavender Farm and Shipstern Bluff.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Parsons Bay Retreat - This 3.5-star apartment features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nubeena
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nubeena is 20.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 40°F